Sunday, May 17, 2009

Etsy treasury today.


My Etsy Treasury "What?"



Mistflowerstudio's Etsy Treasury



Decoratethediva's Etsy Treasury


I was lucky enough to get an Etsy treasury today. I have not done a poster sketch in advance this time so it took me a while to put it together.

Mistflowerstudio also featured my scarf in her treasury today. Thank you Mistflowerstudio!

Decoratethediva (Renee) has been so kind to me and featured my work in a lot of her Etsy Treasury. They are beautiful treasury and a lot of them made to the front page. I just can't thank her enough. She makes beautiful jewelry. Check her out when you have a chance.

I have not been very consistent on posting the treasury here. If you are interested to see the treasury I've made or the ones I was featured in check out my flickr photostream. You will see (a lot) more of my pictures there. Probably more than you ever want to see. :-)

No comments: