Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let the SXSW Festivities Begin!

I'm going to attend the SXSW (South by Southwest) Interactive Activities this weekend. This is my second year and I've been looking forward to this for quite sometime. I learned so much and was so inspired last year that I only have high hope for this year. I'm not flying solo this year so this will make this learning experience even more enjoyable.

I went ahead and pick up the badge for the festival on Thursday night, the night before the festival begins. It's much faster this way. The line was much much shorter and the process was pretty fast. Now I just have to look through the schedule and plan out the next few days.

Visit my facebook page if you'd like to learn a little more about SXSW Interactive through a designer's eyes.

No comments: