Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Petite Enchanted Forest Scarf in Gold+Silver (9)

Inspired by a custom order. I've made this scarf for a gracious customer on Etsy. She ordered it at the beginning of December and told me that I didn't have to rush since she doesn't need it for the holidays. She's planning to wear it to an important meeting in April. I'm so honored and appreciate her consideration that holidays is a busy time. I made this as soon as I was done with my holidays order. It's now ready for me to ship to her in Italy.

I really like the way it turn out. It's elegant and sophisticated. It's so versatile. You can wear it with almost any colors. The little bit of glitter and gleam make this perfect for evening and wear. I can even see it as a part of a wedding gown... enchanted wedding theme... hmm...

This scarf is available in my etsy shop.

No comments: