Sunday, July 5, 2009

Twitter account suspended!

I'm feeling icky, bullied and disappointed.

My twitter account got suspended this afternoon. A big shock to me. I was changing my background and colors when that happened. Really confused and disappointed. I have no idea what I did wrong. I've file a request that my account has been wrongly suspended but so far they just told me to read the terms of service and rules which is really broad and vague. It also said that it will take a minimal of 30 days for them to investigate my account! It's like someone told you that you did something wrong, even though you have no idea what that was, but they wouldn't tell you what it was.

I guess the only thing I can do is just wait and see. I have a bad taste in my mouth now and hopefully I'll get over it. It's a little thing that mean nothing, right?

No comments: