Sunday, July 26, 2009

2009 The Tour de France is over. Lance rode an amazing, inspiring race.


Keep you Tour de France spirit alive until next year with this fun Eifel Tower earrings by decoratethediva on Etsy

Lance Armstrong rode an amazing race in this Tour de France. We were rooting for him to be in the Yellow Jersey at the end of the tour. I believe that he could have done it if he have had the support he needed. I'm sure his amazing 3rd place win is exceeded a lot of expections this year. He has proven, yet again, that he's a legend in the cyclist world. He's going back next year to win the Tour. His Livestrong campaign is having a great success.

He announced on Thursday, July 23, 2009 his new team, the Radioshack Team. I'm looking forward to the roster for the team. I hope that George Hincapie will join the team.

Congratulation for a job well done Lance! We will always cheering for you.

2 comments:

Decorate the Diva said...

Thank you for the post Kanokwalee!!! We were all cheering Lance on! My youngest son John (13) did a 53 mile bike trail with a group of guys on the
18Th. All were inspired by Lance!!!
~Renee

Kanokwalee said...

Lance is an inspiration to everyone. He's my hero for sure. I feel lucky to be living in the same city.