Friday, June 19, 2009

Green Stretchy Plastic(?) twine

I went to one of my favorite nursery, Gardens, in Austin a few weeks ago to find (and found) some tomato, basil and pepper plants. They always have what I'm looking for. The plants are always very healthy. The store part is very cool with lots of pretty, cool, interesting and sometime hard to find. I always enjoy looking around.

I found this green stretchy twine on the shelf right outside the store's entry from the nursery section. It caught my eyes right away and I was smitten! I don't really know why, just something about it. Maybe because it's in a spool and look like yarn! lol. Even though I had no idea what to do with it other than tying something. But that was not what I had in mind for it. I really want to crochet something with it.

Since I've been crazy busy at work I have not had a chance to think about it or play with it until now. Here I am, sitting here looking at it and still loving it. But, what to do...

No comments: