Friday, May 29, 2009

Packaging for my online stores, for now.


I've been working on the packaging system for my crocheted pieces for a while now. Lots of trials and errors. For the customers who've bought something from me, I hope you were not unhappy with the way I packaged your items.

I think I've found a sytem that will work well for my pieces. A neatly tied item in ribbon inside a cute and reusable gift box.

I was so happy when I found these pretty/cute paper browsing in Tuesday Morning. There are so many cute ones but I had to limited my self to only 3 packs, for now. I'm sure I'll make many more trips to arts & crafts stores (and Tuesday Morning) in search of the right paper again soon.

I am ironing out the little details that will help with making the boxes. I'm looking for tools that will help me cut out the box shape and scored to fold easier. I've been looking all over Austin to find those perfect tools but have not found one yet. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments: