Saturday, May 23, 2009

Learning to crochet with hairpin lace loom


My very first attempt at crocheting hairpin lace
on one of the looms I got last week.

I bought 3 hairpin lace looms last week. They, at least, look different to me. I also got some hairpin lace loom instruction books and patterns. I didn't have a lot of time to play around with them much. So far, they seem to have a lot of potentials and not too hard to do so far. Will try to post more on this subject.

I also got a 2 CDs set of Vintage Patterns from OldTimeQuilts on etsy. The CDs compilation is well done. I'm very happy with the purchase. They're so extensive that I don't think I'll be able to look through all of them. I've clicked through some titles that look interesting to me and they're great. More inspiration!

No comments: